Denver Bead Renaissance/Whole Bead Show 2021 Exhibitor Information
September 17-19, 2021
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
Is your company name and product listed correctly online?
Check the show page to see if you are listed correctly. Email firstname.lastname@example.org types of products you carry and any additional contact information that you wish make public. This is important so customers know where to shop for which items at the show and how to get ahold of you after the show if they wish to purchase more products from you.
Load-in and setup/show hours
Load-in 12pm to 5pm, Thursday, September 16 (Freight elevator hours). Merchandise must be brought in via freight elevator or bellman. Here is a map of load-in area.
Setup 1pm to 7pm, Thursday, September 16
Friday & Saturday 10am-6pm (exhibitors are allowed in at 9am)
Sunday 11am-4pm (exhibitors are allowed in at 10am and must be out by 9pm)
Are you shipping to the Denver Mart?
Individual Guest packages
The Hotel’s receiving entrance is open from Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
Any materials sent to the Hotel must be labeled as follows:
Hold for Arrival – Attn: Guest’s Name, Organization Name, and Function Dates
Complete Return Address
Hyatt Manager’s Name (if space allows)
Number of Boxes (example: Box 1 and Box 2 of 2)
Address Package to Hotel as follows:
Hyatt Regency Denver
Hold For: Guest Name, Organization Name, and Function Dates
Hyatt Manager Contact (if space allows)
650 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Subject to fees
Are you parking?
Daily self-parking $19/day
Each full booth is 10’ x 8’, comes with one 8’ table & one 6’ table. Artisan booth is one 8’ table. A small write-up table is permitted. We do not rent pegboards or showcases. Display CANNOT include racks or other items if they will obstruct view of show. Electrical
What can you do to help get the word out?
Digital postcard is available by clicking here. Please be sure to let your contacts know on social media and email lists, that we are coming to town.
Things you need to know:
- No audible music may be played
- Bring your own table coverings.
- Do not tape or attach anything to any wall.
- If excessive amounts of electricity/lighting are being used by you and it is causing issues, you will be asked to turn off and remove lights. Please NO Halogen Lights. Please bring your own strip, a 15 foot electrical cord and tape to tape down your cords.
- If any part of your display or merchandise is unfairly obstructing other merchant’s space you will be asked to remove it.
- If you extend out of your allowed space and refuse to move, there will be a fine of $500 per square foot over allotted space.
- Large banners may be affixed to the front of your tables. Any unattractive signage will be removed. Signs posting percentage off can be no larger than 3” x 3”, and no more than 2 per booth (these are signs with words such as “wholesale to the public,” “50% off,” “sale,” etc.).
- Please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth, regardless of vaccination status.
Things you should not forget to bring:
Electric strip, 15ft cord, and tape to tape down your cords
General Excise Tax:
8.81% combined on all retail sales. As the organizers of this event, we are required by law to supply the State of Colorado with a list of all vendors who attend this event. Be sure to file and pay your sales tax.
- Tax Info Flyer (The tax rate listed is not the combined tax rate)
- Special Event Application (please note the need to send in a copy of the owners ID with application)
- Sales Tax Return
YOU MUST APPLY FOR A SPECIAL EVENT SALES TAX LICENSE AHEAD OF THE SHOW!!!