June 8-10, 2023
Thursday & Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-5pm
400 W Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee WI 53203
Is your company name and product listed correctly online?
Check the show page to see if you are listed correctly. Email email@example.com any updates and changes to your information. This really important so customers know where to shop for which items at the show.
Load-in and setup/show hours
Load-in and setup time is Wednesday, June 7, 12pm-6pm
Thursday 10am-6pm (merchants are allowed in at 9:00am)
Friday 10am-6pm (merchants are allowed in at 9:00am)
Saturday 10am-5pm (merchants are allowed in at 9:00am)
Are you shipping?
Everything must come in on setup day and leave on the last day of the show. We recommend shipping to your hotel.
Ship boxes to:
Attn: The Whole Bead Show – Ballroom D
400 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee WI 53203
~Be sure to include your name and booth #~
Freight/pallet shipments will need to arrive during setup hours Thursday 12pm to 6pm. Ideally, freight/pallet shipments must be picked up from the show on Sunday evening.
Are you bringing/driving your merchandise to the venue?
Wisconsin Center loading dock entrance:
There is a dock on the first floor right behind ballroom D. It does not have a lift. It’s located on Wells Street on the south side of the road right about in the middle of the street between 6th Street and Phillips Avenue. Vendors are also welcome to come in through the front doors.
Are you parking?
Parking for Wisconsin Center District guests is available at the Hilton Hotel Parking Garage, located at 600 N. 5th Street, Milwaukee. Please park on the third floor or above. More information.
Booth size and additional tables:
Regular booth is 10’ x 10’ and comes with one 8’ undraped table & chair. Artisan booths are table-top and include one 8′ undraped table & chair. We do not rent pegboards or showcases. Please be considerate of your neighbors and do not invade their space. Display CANNOT include racks or other items if they will obstruct view of show.
What can you do to help get the word out?
Share the event on FaceBook and email your customers that you will be coming to the area. Please be sure to let your contacts know on social media and email lists, that we are coming to town.
Things you need to know:
- No audible music may be played
- Bring your own table coverings.
- Do not tape or attach anything to any wall.
- If excessive amounts of electricity/lighting are being used by you and it is causing issues, you will be asked to turn off and remove lights. Please NO Halogen Lights. Please bring your own strip, a 15 foot electrical cord and tape to tape down your cords.
- If any part of your display or merchandise is unfairly obstructing other merchant’s space you will be asked to remove it.
- If you extend out of your allowed space and refuse to move, there will be a fine of $500 per square foot over allotted space.
- Large banners may be affixed to the front of your tables. Any unattractive signage will be removed. Signs posting percentage off can be no larger than 3” x 3”, and no more than 2 per booth (these are signs with words such as “wholesale to the public,” “50% off,” “sale,” etc.).
Things you should not forget to bring:
Electric strip, 15ft cord, and tape to tape down your cords
General Excise Tax & Reseller’s Information
5.5% on retail sales
REQUIRED In order to sell at the show, you will need to fill out a Vendor Information Form. This form must be completed in advance of the show. We are required to give this information to the state of Wisconsin.
Information regarding selling in Milwaukee from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue. If sales tax is collected, it must be paid to the State of Wisconsin through a sales and use tax account. If you are claiming the exemption, then you should not be collecting sales tax. If you are unsure if you will meet or exceed the $2,000.00 threshold (for the calendar year), then you should obtain a sales and use tax account prior to the event by registering your business at tap.revenue.wi.gov.