June 4-6, 2021
Palace Station – Grand Ballroom
Is your company name and product listed correctly online?
Check the show page to see if you are listed correctly. Email firstname.lastname@example.org types of products you carry and any additional contact information that you wish make public. This is important so customers know where to shop for which items at the show and how to get ahold of you after the show if they wish to purchase more products from you.
Load-in and setup/show hours
Load-in and setup time is 1pm to 7pm, Thursday, June 3
Friday, June 4, 10am to 6pm (merchants are allowed in at 9am)
Saturday, June 5, 10am to 6pm (merchants are allowed in at 9am)
Sunday, June 6, 11am to 4pm (merchants are allowed in at 10am)
Are you shipping to the hotel?
The Palace Station will accept packages from USPS, UPS and FedEx up to 2 days prior to our event and will allow packages to be picked up on Monday after the event. There is a service fee of $5-20 per box, depending on size.
Ship boxes to:
Attention: The Whole Bead Show – Grand Ballroom
2411 W Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas NV 89102
~Be sure to include your name and booth #~
Freight/pallet shipments will need to arrive during setup hours Thursday 1pm to 7pm. Ideally, freight/pallet shipments should be picked up from the show on Sunday evening, however, you can make arrangements with the hotel for them to be picked up on Monday after the show. Please advise your freight company to use the loading area at the back of the hotel off of Kings Way.
Are you bringing/driving your merchandise to the venue?
Merchandise cannot be brought in the main/front entrance of the hotel. Please use the loading dock elevators or the one around the corner to the left of the front entrance and down the ramp.
Are you parking?
There is free parking available at the Palace Station.
Regular booth is two 8ft tables. There is room for one additional table in your booth. We do not rent pegboards or showcases.
What can you do to help get the word out?
Share the event on FaceBook and email your customers that you will be coming to the area. Digital postcard is available by clicking here. Please be sure to let your contacts know on social media and email lists, that we are coming to town.
Things you need to know:
Bring your own table coverings.
Do not tape or attached anything to any wall.
Each booth comes with electricity. If excessive amounts of electricity/lighting are being used by you and it is causing issues, you will be asked to turn off and remove lights. Please NO Halogen Lights. Please bring your own strip, a 15 foot electrical cord and tape to tape down your cords.
- If any part of your display or merchandise is unfairly obstructing other merchant’s space you will be asked to remove it.
- If you extend out of your allowed space and refuse to move, there will be a fine of $500 per square foot over allotted space.
- No large signs or banners. Any unattractive signage will be removed.
Things you should not forget to bring:
Electric strip, 15ft cord, and tape to tape down your cords
Per Las Vegas mandate, face coverings required for unvaccinated persons
Tax forms/Sales Tax:
Do you have a Nevada Department of Taxation ID number?
- NO – No problem, we will have a quick Nevada Department of Taxation one-time sales tax return form for you to fill out at the show. You will put your company information, retail sales, tax due, EIN or SSN, signature, and booth number. Your sales tax will be paid at the show with a check made out to “Department of Taxation”, everything will be given to me (Alexa Wondergem) and you are done!
- YES – please email the number to email@example.com as soon as possible and you will be able to file your taxes as you usually do in Nevada. Either way, please let us know. Sales tax rate is 8.38%.